Omicron scare: Maharashtra health official says Delta still dominant strain of Covid-19

Out of the 4,200 samples analysed, 68 percent samples were found infected with the Delta variant and remaining 32 percent were infected with Omicron.

Related Posts

%d bloggers like this: